Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Sick Book Tag!

I find book tags extremely fun to do, so I decided to do the Sick Book Tag even though nobody tagged me.

1) Diabetes - a book too sweet, like really sweet.
Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer. This was a really sweet book despite the few heartbreaking moments.

2) Chicken Pox - a book you've read once, and will never pick up again.
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. This book is simply not for me. Neither the book nor the movies are something I find appealing.

3) Influenza - a contagious book that spreads like virus.
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Can we please not talk about it? *heart bursts to a million pieces to the thought of the book*

4) The Cycle - a book you read every month, year or often.
The Missing Piece Meets the Big O by Shel Silverstein. This book has been my refuge since I was 9. It's so inspirational and has played a major role in my character development.



5) Insomnia - a book that kept you up all night.
Paper Towns by John Green. I read this book in three sitings with two of them being till late at night during my exams period. It felt like somebody had glued the cover to my palm and I couldn't put it down.

6) Amnesia - a book that is forgotten and failed to leave a powerful impression in your memory.
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. No hate guys but this book made me want to quit from the first 70 pages or so. I will definitely be giving this a second chance as I have the whole series but for now it's just so mieh.

7) Asthma - a book that took your breath away.
Catching Fire & Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I couldn't pick one out of the two. Both are breathtaking for obvious reasons that if I expand on I'm going to release a spoiler bomb.

8) Malnutrition - a book that lacked food for thought.
Half Bad by Sally Green. I kinda liked this book but I did not give me something to think of when I finished compared to other books that I have in mind right now.



9) Travel Sickness - a book that took you on a journey through time and space.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I'm currently reading this. It has a form of time travel and a journey to a very unique place I really like so far.


I tag you to answer the questions in the comments bellow!

Until the next post...




Grnger♪

2 comments:

  1. What a great tag idea! We seem to have quite similar taste in books too...I like your choices! :)

    Kristi @ http://kristisbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear K Sawyer,
      Sorry for taking so long to reply. Thank you so much for your comment! I will be definiterly checking your blog, too!

      P.SKeep an eye for the new post coming out in a few minutes!

      Delete